How you take care of your fresh brows greatly affects the healed outcome.
Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color, more sharply defined or even have a more filled in appearance. Don’t fret! This can last up to a week after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place. The treated area may feel a bit like sunburn afterwards but there should be minimal discomfort and minimal redness. The color will lessen and become more realistic in time.
During the initial healing period, you may experience some scabbing, flaking or peeling of the skin. If that happens, DO NOT PICK! Allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own. This is very important! If scabs come off prematurely, the pigment will come out with it!
- Once you get home wash hands
- Rinse eyebrows with neutral (children’s or anti-bacterial) soap
- Apply thin layer of healing balm
- Repeat 3-5 times daily for 7 days
- Do NOT let eyebrows dry and form a scab (Always keep moist with healing balm)
- Do NOT get area completely wet while in shower
- Do NOT pick or scratch while healing
- Avoid direct sun exposure on eyebrows
- Avoid makeup in eyebrow area
- Avoid workouts that involve excessive sweating
She’s bright like glitter and bubbly like champagne!
This is a semipermanent process. It will fade over time, to varying degrees. A touch up or “REFRESH APPOINTMENT” is recommended at least once every year to keep brows looking their best. Following the aftercare instructions will ensure your brows look great longer. Please note that results do vary based on skin type, environment, lifestyle, and more. Email, text, or DM if you have questions about your aftercare.