Waxing: The Benefits & Process
Shaving can irritate your skin leaving you with skin that is not smooth or clear. Waxing is a natural hair removal process that will not only save you time, but will provide you with the smoother skin you are looking for.
Waxing removes hair from the root to ensure your skin is smooth to the touch. Because of this, it takes much longer for your hair to grow back. Waxing lasts up to two weeks depending on your hair type and region. With consecutive waxing, the hair growth slows down even more over time.
Benefits from Waxing
Waxing is more expensive than shaving, but the efficiency and long term results make it an integral part of your self care regimen.
- Hair free skin lasts longer.
- Your skin will no longer be irritated or cut from razors.
- Hair growth is slower and thinner after waxing.
- Waxing removes dead skin cells to rejuvenate new skin cell growth.
- Less likely to have ingrown hairs from coarse thick hair or razor bumps.
Glowing skin, is always a trend!
We provide many waxing solutions for your needs. Lips, chin, face, and brow waxing from $15 to $50. These solutions are gentle enough for your skin to provide a glow weeks to come.
Body waxing including arms, legs, backs, and chest begin at $20 to $55 are gentle for all skin types but strong enough to keep your body hair-free for weeks.